Woodhouse Grange Cricket. Club Yorkshire Cricket Board ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
The General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) (effective 25th May 2018) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (which implements the GDPR into national law) gives data subjects (living individuals in respect of whom personal data is processed) enhanced rights and protections in relation to their personal data.
We, Woodhouse Grange. Cricket Club, of Sandhill Lane, Sutton Upon Derwent YO41 4DF are the Data Controller (as that term is defined in data protection legislation).
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect limited information from you and we use it for four purposes:
- To register players with the various leagues in which we participate including the Yorkshire Premier League North; York and District Senior Cricket League; York and District Junior Cricket League; and Foss evening League.
- To input results related to the various leagues and this includes who has played for which team. This information sometimes includes the names of scorers and or umpires in addition to players.
- To provide coaches, captains and other club officers with information so that we can liaise with you about, for example, team selection, training, membership, and other cricket related matters.
- To send out periodic updates to you.
In addition if you are a volunteer who has registered with us, we may carry out certain checks on you to ensure you are able to act as a volunteer. Such checks may include checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
SHARING YOUR DATA
Other than the purposes of registering players and inputting results, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties except where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Your rights include the following:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data corrected if there are errors or inaccuracies in it, or your personal data is incomplete.
The Secretary, Woodhouse Grange Cricket Club, Sandhill Lane, Sutton Upon Derwent, YO41 4DF.