Procedures for managing children away from the club
Woodhouse Grange Cricket Club will ensure that when children are playing cricket away from the club (or making cricket related trips) that:
- A coach, a team manager, or other responsible official will coordinate arrangements.
- That there will be proper communication about the relevant details including: when, where, any meeting points and similar.
- Kit and equipment requirements will be made clear.
- Details of any costs are made clear.
- Any details or requirements for food and drink are made clear.