Changing rooms and showering policy
Woodhouse Grange Cricket Club and its teams typically play at locations where changing facilities are fairly limited and, as a consequence adults and children may need to share a changing facility.
- Adults must not use showers at the same time as children.
- Adults should try to change at separate times to children during matches, for example when children are padding up
- When children play for Open Age teams, they, and their parents, must be made aware that they are likely to be sharing a changing facility with adults.
- Mixed gender teams must have access to separate male and female changing facilities
- If children are uncomfortable changing or showering at the club, no pressure should be placed on them to do so. It is perfectly acceptable for them to change and shower at home.