Photography, video and the use of images policy
Woodhouse Grange Cricket Club wants to ensure photography and video footage taken within cricket is done so appropriately and with proportionate controls:
- Photographs/images are not to be taken at matches or training without the prior permission of the parents/carers of the child.
- The children should be informed a person will be taking photographs
- The children should be informed that if they have concerns they can report these to the coach or team manager
- Captains, coaches and or managers of any team containing children should use all reasonable endeavours to ensure other people, i.e. those with no association to Woodhouse Grange, are not taking pictures of children without prior permission.
- Concerns regarding inappropriate, or intrusive, photography should be reported to the Club Welfare Officer and recorded in the same manner as any other child protection or safeguarding concern